Friday, April 6, 2018

Plans for the weekend

Maybe I can convince V to drive us to a nearby trail this weekend, just for a change of scenery. We have a trail that’s about 70 km long, called Ingraham with scenic campsites along it. I am not much of a camper, rather I enjoy outdoors in comfort☺ But I do love driving, so will see.
Daylight is getting much longer. Still light around 10-10:30 pm and I think I am back into my not-sleeping-so-well-without-darkness mode. Eeshk, I am not looking forward to that!

The pics are from a week ago – it’s becoming our Sunday outing tradition now that the winter is almost over. G loves walking the dogs, gets all giggly and excited that he can hold a leash with an animal attached to it! just forgets that he has to hold it tightly☺

Happy Friday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment