Thursday, February 27, 2014

Full wall mirror idea for our entryway

Source
Sorry for the crappy scanned image but that’s exactly the image (from March 2014 Chatelaine issue) that got me and, surprisingly, V, all excited the other day: full wall height mirror for our little, forgotten-and-half-done entry.
Personally I love big mirrors. The ones on our PAX closet in the bedroom – were the smartest decorating decision we've ever made in this house: the light gets reflected, the room seems bigger and I love trying on clothes and seeing myself full height in them.

So the plan with this - will have to be custom ordered mirror - is to go simple, which means no borders or frames. Just one single panel of mirror. The simpler, the better. And yes, I’ll need to clean the little finger prints off of it one day, but I don’t think I’ll mind that:)

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I think it will be fantastic :) my little boy LOVES watching himself in the mirror and don't get me started on my daughter and her posing! :)

    if you don't mind, could you share who you go with and how much it will run you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cute! I bet Miss C is a little poser:)

      I'm in the search for quotes, I hope I'll find something reasonable. Will share for sure.

      Delete